"One New Idea Inspires A Few, Touches Many, but Impacts All!"
Community Strategies and ConnectionsWe offer Community Development Professional Services via Community Projects, Community Events and Community Organizing. If you are looking to start a new business venture, we offer personal coaching and advisement. See a preview of our services below.
>Please see some of our Professional Services listed below and for full list with pricing, click on the Professional Services Tab:
Community Development Includes:
Connect with existing agencies and develop a coalition to bring in more resources for the community
Grant Writing/Public Relations/Funding Strategy
Train the Trainer for local/global impact
Work on a Strategic Plan and/or Neighborhood Plan with and for the community
Community Events includes:
- Design and implement community building events
- Manage event logistics including transaction and communication between vendors, exhibitors, caterer, graphic designer, as needed so you don’t have to!
- Fundraising support
- Marketing and advertisement/social to maximize engagement
Community Projects includes:
- Management Support on short-term projects requiring agendas, budgets, and services
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special need requirements, printing and event security
- Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details
- Create and develop a timeline of deliverables and outcomes for the project